Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kázmér Koleszár <ko...@multiracio.hu> on 2013/05/24 10:10:10 UTC

[Extension Repository] Cannot publish new extension

We already have several extensions in the Repository (EuroOffice
extensions), but some weeks ago,  as we tried to publish some new
extensions, we just couldn't find any "Publish" checkbox or button. We can
update our published extensions, the problem is only with the new ones.
Please let me know what could be the cause...

Thank you,
Kázmér Koleszár
MultiRáció, Hungary
+36 30 3995080

Re: [Extension Repository] Cannot publish new extension

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that, we have been under spam attack and we had to suspend
automatic publishing.

Please let us know your username and/or your links, and we'll activate
them right away.

Sorry for the incovenience it might have caused you.

Roberto