Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/27 07:22:50 UTC

Message are not going through

Hi,
I am trying to send an email regarding transaction failure
Whenever I type a text message with logs and exception, my mails are not
showing up in ignite user list as well as in dev list? I must have resent
an email at least 10 time by now but no luck. Is there anyway to check
what's going on?

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: Message are not going through

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I recommend to avoid including of any images or formatting in your mails.

You can reference logs as external resource, such as on Pastebin or gist.

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 27 февр. 2020 г. в 10:23, Prasad Bhalerao <prasadbhalerao1983@gmail.com