Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Bauer, Sandra, vpe" <Sa...@v-pe.de> on 2001/11/15 13:20:48 UTC

Java-SOAP-Client for .Net Websercive in C#

Hello,

I've written a Java client(Apache SOAP) with JBuilder,
which should communicate with my webservice written un C#.
The client sends a string, which he gets over a GUI, to
the webservice. The webservice sends back the
message: "Hello"+string.

I call the webservice with:
resp = call.invoke(url , "http://localhost/SayHello1");

Now I get the following result:

Generated fault:
 Fault Code = soap:Client
 Fault String =
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did
not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
http://localhost/SayHello1.
   at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize
()
   at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create
(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request,
HttpResponse response)

So, what's wrong?
.

This Mail has been checked for Viruses
Attention: Encrypted mails can NOT be checked!

**

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren geprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte mails koennen NICHT auf Viren geprueft werden!