Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/06/29 09:55:04 UTC

Re: [Tomcat Documentation Redactors To Hire] - WAS: TOMCAT SUCKS

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 09:41:52AM +0200, GOMEZ Henri wrote:
> So who will be interested in working on the Tomcat Documentation ?

I'd be willing to proofread and validate any docs for the j-t-c (i.e.
Apache/Tomcat integration).  I don't have time to actually write the
docs, but I could conceivably help those who don't understand how it
works, but do have the time and patience to learn it and write docs
for it.

Anyone who is interested, just drop me a line.

Writing end-user documentation is a good way of finding holes in a
design that may not be obvious from the code itself.  -- justin

Re: [Tomcat Documentation Redactors To Hire] - WAS: TOMCAT SUCKS

Posted by Thomas Colin de Verdiere <td...@scort.com>.
Well,
i'd like to document JNIEndpoint, JNIEndpointConnector, jni in process
(for IIS)