Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Jie Chen <ch...@inbox.com> on 2013/05/31 20:58:57 UTC

AWS Glacier

Hi All,

I am newbie here, but just wondering if there is plan for JClouds to connect to AWS Glacier?

Thanks,

Jay

Re: AWS Glacier

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Hi Jay

Glad to hear you're interested! The contributor guide [1] is a good
first read, although things may change a little with the transition to
the ASF.

There have also been a bunch of email threads about adding a new
provider on the old Google Groups list - [2] is the most recent.

Hope this helps!

ap

[1]
http://jclouds.incubator.apache.org/documentation/devguides/contributing-to-jclouds/
[2]
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!search/jclouds$20new$20provider/jclouds/T6DBY5UHaYc/660uvLVeI-gJ

Re: AWS Glacier

Posted by Jie Chen <ch...@inbox.com>.
Hi Andrew,

It would be great if I could join this exciting project.

So, is there any quick start guide and any framework should be followed for this new feature in AWS labs project?

I hope I could catch up quickly.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: AWS Glacier