Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Edwin Lukaweski <se...@rogers.com> on 2006/10/01 22:57:19 UTC

Re: NodeletParser.process

OK...thanks....that's what I figured..

Edwin

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clinton Begin
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:31 AM
  Subject: Re: NodeletParser.process

  I love profiling tools.

  Yes, your sample size is too small, and you should skip the startup steps.  It's ridiculous otherwise.  It's kind of like getting NASCAR drivers to start their engines AFTER they get the green flag.

  Clinton

  On 9/29/06, Edwin Lukaweski <se...@rogers.com> wrote:
    We are profiling all the performance, including startup.

    This method takes up 5% of the  total time to run the application. maybe it is because the sample data size is too small.

    Edwin