Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/25 04:39:35 UTC

[ACS44] cherry pick bug fix

Hi Hugo/Daan,

Could you please cherry-pick the following bug fix from 4.4-forward to 4.4?

commit b8a1cbe81a03580a25cb473b59f8702734d665dc
Author: Nitin Mehta <ni...@citrix.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 24 17:20:41 2014 -0700

    CLOUDSTACK-6499:
    Made changes so that uploading custom certificate works for ssvm.
        1. Reboot ssvm only when private key is passed meaning the server cert is passed. This is because while uploading the server cert is the last to be uploaded. And we want   to propagate the entire chain once uploading is done.
        2. Change the SecStorageSetupCommand sent to ssvm so that it also carries the root cert apart from having the chain and the server cert and key.
        3. Change ssvm agent code to be able to configure root cert to the java key store.
        4. Change ssvm configure ssl script to insert the chain certs correctly.
        5. Fix order of chain certificates for apache webserver in SSVM
        6. Remove double encoding and decoding for uploadCustomCertificate API from UI and server code respectively, so that API call without UI works fine
        7. Java 1.7 - disable using SNI since copyTemplate doesnt work for SSL.

Thanks,
-Nitin

Re: [ACS44] cherry pick bug fix

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.