Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yaoping Ruan <yr...@cs.princeton.edu> on 2003/10/06 07:29:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: MM in mod_specweb99

Well, finally I figured it out. Anyhow, I would strongly suggest the
developers rewrite the README file, because it is very misleading:

1. First of all, what the "apxs -n specweb99 -g" produces is a test
version of specweb99 module. But it sounds like one should install the
file generated by apxs.

2. Second, mm is no longer an Apache module, how can you suppose people
are familar with mm? Even after installing mm successfully, the module
requires the libmm.so.13 copied into /usr/local/lib otherwise the
specweb99 mod can't find this shared lib.