Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Indika Kumara <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 14:24:38 UTC

Request a Jira userid

I would like to contribute to Apache Derby,I don't no how to get a user id.

I would be grateful if you consider about this matter.

Re: Request a Jira userid

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 6/29/17 10:31 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> India,
>
> Just go to the Jira login page, you should be able to create an
> account from there.
>
> Gary
>
> On Jun 29, 2017 07:24, "Indika Kumara" <indika.1992411@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I would like to contribute to Apache Derby,I don't no how to get a
>     user id.
>
>     I would be grateful if you consider about this matter.

There is a link labelled "Sign up" on the second line under the password
box on the login page: https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp Click on
that link and you will be led through the process.

Hope this helps,

-Rick

Re: Request a Jira userid