Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Chernolyas <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/07 09:00:56 UTC

Update documentation about using Spring Data for Ignite

Hi igniters!

Feature, which I working on, requires to update the page
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/spring-data#section-apache-ignite-repository
.
Because the feature provides additional way to link Spring repository with
particular cache.
I think It is required additional example of code.

--
---------------------

With best regards, Sergey Chernolyas

Re: Update documentation about using Spring Data for Ignite

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Please keep in mind that readme.io pages are suggest-editable. You can
submit documentation changes at any time.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 7 февр. 2020 г. в 12:01, Sergey Chernolyas <sergey.chernolyas@gmail.com

Posted by Artem Budnikov <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Please create a ticket for documentation update as described in this
section:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Documentingaticket

-Artem