Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl> on 2014/08/07 15:38:04 UTC

How to fix jenkins build

Hi,

What can we (or I) do to fix the jenkins build?

Locally it builds just fine. Unfortunately I have a hardtime figuring
out why jenkins won't build.

Also unfortunately is that I am getting close to a deadline, I have just
a couple more days left. It's not to rush things (is MY deadline), but I
need Virtuoso and the Clerezza build to work.

I am ready to fix things but I have no clue how yet. But I fear the
current build problems are related to recent version number changes.

Regards,

Minto

Re: How to fix jenkins build

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
No problem. And don't hurry because I am on a tight schedule. After all
it's my schedule, not yours ;-)

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator