Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2015/03/08 02:05:55 UTC

Need help to merge pull request for plexus-resources

Hi,

I've looked into MCHECKSTYLE-250 and MCHECKSTYLE-288 regarding an NPE.
It turned out to be in plexus-resources. So I have created a pull
request for it at
https://github.com/sonatype/plexus-resources/pull/1

I'd appreciate if someone with access to Sonatype's github area could
merge it and deploy a SNAPSHOT, so that the reporters of the above
issues can try out my fix.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Need help to merge pull request for plexus-resources

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
I believe we moved to https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-resources
And I just sended to you an invite to be part of the team.
Note @maven-dev team please ask if you need karma as well.

Cheers
Olivier

On 8 March 2015 at 12:05, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've looked into MCHECKSTYLE-250 and MCHECKSTYLE-288 regarding an NPE.
> It turned out to be in plexus-resources. So I have created a pull
> request for it at
> https://github.com/sonatype/plexus-resources/pull/1
>
> I'd appreciate if someone with access to Sonatype's github area could
> merge it and deploy a SNAPSHOT, so that the reporters of the above
> issues can try out my fix.
>
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Olivier Lamy