Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/11 04:50:17 UTC

[apacheds] Migration to POJO configuration and Spring Framework is complete.

Hi all.
 I finished revamping ApacheDS core configuration mechanism and migrating
ApacheDS/Main to Spring Framework after 12 hrs of hard work. LDAP Protocol
Provider has been also modified to catch up these changes. All changes are
located in branches whose names are 'direve-158' which is named after JIRA
issue number. ( http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-158 )
 Here is the list of packages that had significant changes:
  http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/apacheds/branches/direve-158/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ldap/server/

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/apacheds/branches/direve-158/main/src/main/java/
 Please take a look at here to figure out how to configure ApacheDS using
Spring Framework:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/apacheds/branches/direve-158/main/server.xml?rev=190061&view=markup
 I'm considering making InterceptorChains configurable like other
configurations such as ContextPartitions. Any ideas are welcome. And please
don't forget to give me more feedback! ;)
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/