Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2014/07/29 01:51:21 UTC

debian packages for 5.10 (and recent packages)?

I'm thinking about creating debian packages for 5.10 …

doesn't seem like they exist for 5.10 from debian directly.

… and it seems like activemq deserves somewhat fresh packages without
having to wait for debian maintainers.

I'm just going to be taking the stock binaries and sticking them in a
package using ant.

Is anyone doing anything fancier that I could just leverage now without
having to build anything?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: debian packages for 5.10 (and recent packages)?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
See http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/PPA-for-Debs-td4683151.html