Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net> on 2001/05/14 23:32:26 UTC

XML Schema Question

Hi all,
I have a question not directly related to SOAP.
Its regarding XML Schema..
I know that this is a wrong place for those questions but this is my only
resource for those questions..
I am trying to return a XML from my Web service (registed with teh SOAP
Engine) and am tryin to build an schema for that data..
It looks something like this...

<SOAP stuff>
<response>
<mandatory1>bla</mandatory1>
<notmandatory1>
    <name>...</name>
    <addr>...</addr>
<notmandatory1>
</response>
</SOAP stuff>

Now in the "notmandatory1" tag I want the ability to HAVE ANY XML Data . in
the above example it is name,addr
but it could be "empname" and "empaddr" (for all we care..)
How do I set the schema such that it could take ANY XML Data under the
<notmandatory1> tag ?
I guess I am from the dtd world and am being a bit slow in to getting to the
Schema world.

Thanxs in advance..
Naggi