Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rajalakshmi Raman <ra...@wipro.com> on 2013/10/20 12:54:18 UTC

Display only the last message into the browser

Hi,
I passed 100 messages into the queue. From there i need to display only the
last message into the browser. Please help out.

Thanks,
Raji

Re: Display only the last message into the browser

Posted by Taariq Levack <ta...@gmail.com>.
If the aggregator isn't suitable, camel-cache[1] might work better.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/cache.html

Taariq

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.