Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com> on 2013/07/30 13:22:25 UTC

(Unknown)

i am in the integration of shiro + spring + freemarker

as we are having directive in jsp <@%page session="false"%>

is there any equivalent approach in freemarker to make the session usgae as
false and ftl file as not use existing session...

this issue has been raised due jsessionid encoding to the url.

in our shiro sample shiro applications
shiro-root-1.2.1-source-release\shiro-root-1.2.1\samples\spring\src\main\webapp\index.jsp
thay are using

<%@ page session="false" %>

<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/resources/include.jsp" %>
<head>
</head>
Please wait...

in this application demo there is no jsession id is encoding to the url.

if is there any equivalent approach in freemarker please let me know,

thanking you :)
--

Regards,****

Nagaraju.

Re:

Posted by Albert Kam <mo...@gmail.com>.
Try this :
/login = authc
/logout = noSessionCreation, logout
/** = noSessionCreation, anon

My original concern here :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17673190/shiro-session-creation-flooding
Should be similar in solution although we have different concerns.

--
Do not pursue the past. Do not lose yourself in the future.
The past no longer is. The future has not yet come.