Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Hollywood <ho...@thzero.com> on 2005/07/06 18:11:21 UTC

Configuration of Levels

Has the configuration of logging Levels been implemented yet? Or is it still
static?

Re: Configuration of Levels

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
You'd have to write your own ILog too. If you aren't going to be
extending the MyLogImpl class, you could make it sealed and make the
methods non-virtual for a speed boost.

http://www.mail-archive.com/log4net-user%40logging.apache.org/msg01678.html

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging-log4net/examples/net/1.0/Extensibility/TraceLogApp/cs/src/TraceLogApp.cs?rev=1.3&view=log

Re: Configuration of Levels

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Configuration of Levels

Re: Configuration of Levels

Posted by Hollywood <ho...@thzero.com>.
I take it then, the configuration of the order of logging levels, has not
been implemented then?

P.S. Please no more about the ordering, they were examples, not supposed to
be discussion points.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Configuration of Levels

Re: Configuration of Levels