Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lynn Schaper <sc...@Colorado.EDU> on 2003/11/03 22:29:21 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_speling choices page

I'd like to customize the mod_spelling 300 Multiple Choices response
page.  Is this possible without altering the mod_speling source?

I found this in the CHANGES file:

   Changes with Apache 1.3.3
   *) Add [REDIRECT_]VARIANTS environment variable to mod_speling
     so that ErrorDocument 300 processors can reformat the list
     if desired.  [Ken Coar] PR#2859

What does this mean and how can I implement it?

Thanks,
Lynn
--
    Lynn Schaper                        Schaper@colorado.edu
    Information Technology Services     Central and Unix Services

Re: [users@httpd] mod_speling choices page

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Lynn Schaper wrote:

> I'd like to customize the mod_spelling 300 Multiple Choices response
> page.  Is this possible without altering the mod_speling source?
>
> I found this in the CHANGES file:

>    Changes with Apache 1.3.3
>    *) Add [REDIRECT_]VARIANTS environment variable to mod_speling
>      so that ErrorDocument 300 processors can reformat the list
>      if desired.  [Ken Coar] PR#2859
>
> What does this mean and how can I implement it?

I've never tried it, but you can peak into the environment variable
VARIANT or REDIRECT_VARIANT in your error document and see what it
contains.  Try, for example,

ErrorDocument 300 /cgi-bin/printenv

Joshua.