Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by vmx <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/07/16 00:38:00 UTC

couchdb pull request: No checkpoints in replicator

GitHub user vmx opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/71

    No checkpoints in replicator

    I cherry-picked the `use_checkpoints` option of the BigCouch replicator into the master branch. I also added tests and mentioned it in the docs.

    This is just a first quick stab. I need to check whether it needs more documentation/tests or not.

    $ git pull https://github.com/vmx/couchdb no-checkpoints

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/71.patch

----

----