Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kenneth Petersen <Co...@epetersen.dk> on 2001/10/17 16:15:00 UTC

Variable from SiteMap to XSL-transformation / Cocoon2

I am trying to transfere some infomation from my SiteMap to an XSL-transformation. In my pipeline i match the pattern "form/*", and what I would like to be able to is transfere the * information to the XSL-transformation process. Is that possible? Or is it possible to transfere the * information to an XSP- or XML-file. I tried to use the aggregate command like this:

<map:match pattern="form/*">
   <map:aggregate element="{1}">
      <map:part src="cocoon:/form/{1}.xml" element="data" />
   </map:aggregate>
</map:match>

in the hope that the element="{1}" would result in the root element having the name of *.

I know that I can read a parameter from the XSL-transformation. Is it possible to read an attribute?

Can anyone please help me?

Regards
KP