Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sterling Okura <st...@nowpulse.com> on 2007/01/24 05:48:29 UTC

displaying different prices of variants

Hi.  Has anyone modified the product detail to show prices of variants on
the pull-down?  I looked through the bsh code and with the all of the
dynamic javascript creation, the change wasn't as straight forward as I
hoped it would be.

I found this link, but the page with the patch is no longer there.

http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermai
<http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2004-March/003254.html>
l/users/2004-March/003254.html

Any help is appreciated.

thank you much,

sterling

p.s. On another note, after moving from incubator to top level status, I
can't access the new mailing list info page to subscribe my new email
address.  Looks like others have already reported this, but thought I'd
mention it again.

Re: displaying different prices of variants

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I've done a little something like that, but not in the dropdown -
into the PriceMap to show in a table later on in the screen.  It
ought to be relatively easy to get that information and stick it into
the JavaScript drop downs - since that javascript is being generated
while you loop thru the variants.

CHeers,
Tim
--