Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ynjiun Paul Wang <yp...@att.net> on 2019/06/03 04:08:19 UTC

RE: abp.component

Dear,

I am new in development. Today I tried to compile the aoo first time. It
went well until it stop at:

dmake:  Error: --
`/home/kevin/Bible/aoo/main/solver/450/unxlngx6/xml/abp.component' not
found, and can't be made

checkdeliver.pl - checking delivered binaries

dmake:  Error: --
`/home/kevin/Bible/aoo/main/solver/450/unxlngx6/xml/registry/spool/fcfg_data
base_filters.xcu' not found, and can't be made

OK

ok.

1 module(s):

postprocess

need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/kevin/Bible/aoo/main/postprocess/packcomponents

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/kevin/Bible/aoo/main/postprocess/packregistry

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

build --from postprocess

could you please point me to where to download abp.component?

I am using Ubuntu 16.04 in VirtualBox for development.

Thanks a lot.

-Paul

---

Re: abp.component

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
Pleasure.

Press Alt+Shift+Ctrl+D and turn off assertions. See also
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Debugging

RE: abp.component

Re: abp.component

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.