Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/19 13:34:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

We have solved several issues in 1.2.4 and I think it is time to ship it.

This would be a non-Apache release, so no licensing issues need, or
have been resolved in this particular branch. If you want/need an
issue fixed in this branch, then please let it be known.

The vote will end friday 23:59 CET (to give those that are on holiday
a chance to vote).

[ ] Yes release Wicket 1.2.4
[ ] No, don't release Wicket 1.2.4

Martijn

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.3 is as easy as 1-2-3. Download Wicket now!

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
> [X] Yes release Wicket 1.2.4

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.3 now! - http://wicketframework.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
[ x ] Yes release Wicket 1.2.4
[ ] No, don't release Wicket 1.2.4

Eelco

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
release it.

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk>.
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> We have solved several issues in 1.2.4 and I think it is time to ship it.
>
> This would be a non-Apache release, so no licensing issues need, or
> have been resolved in this particular branch. If you want/need an
> issue fixed in this branch, then please let it be known.
>
> The vote will end friday 23:59 CET (to give those that are on holiday
> a chance to vote).
>
> [ ] Yes release Wicket 1.2.4
> [ ] No, don't release Wicket 1.2.4
>
> Martijn

+1

--

     get professional wicket training and consultation
     http://www.wicket-support.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 12/19/06, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [x] Yes release Wicket 1.2.4
> [ ] No, don't release Wicket 1.2.4

Frank

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.4

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 and hopefully this will be the last 1.2.x release

-igor