Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2017/03/01 22:31:51 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2016

You can now register for the ATS and Traffic Control Summit and receive a 20% discount on ApacheCon.  For the discount code please contact me (IRC or email) or email events@linuxfoundation.org.

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/extend-the-experience/ats-summit

As a reminder please sign up for the ATS and Traffic Control Summit on the wiki:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit

Submit your talk proposals to the summits mailing list.  The CFP is open until April 1st.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org

-Bryan