Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by calvin <ca...@riva-networks.com> on 2011/03/22 02:47:42 UTC

RE: SSL and C++ client - anyone have a complete example ?

Steve,

I upgraded to qpid 0.8 recently and wanted to connect my .net C# client to
the c++ broker using ssl.  The 2 variations in ConnectSSL() function require
a client certificate to be passed in.  However, my broker is configured to
not require ssl client authentication.

It seems that the broker would let me connect to it with any certificate.
I'm wondering if there's a way for the c# client to connect to the broker
without passing the client certificate like my windows c++ client.

Thanks,

Calvin

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org