Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/02 10:15:31 UTC

svn on output folders

Hi!

I hope you will not start hating me for so many requests in this short time :-). I would like to
kindly ask you to add svn:ignore on output folders so that on synchronization the target/ content is
not considered. Currently after building and or testing there is a lot of output that is shown as
non-versioned, and that should be discarded.

thanks again,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Re: svn on output folders

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@sword-technologies.com>.
Alexandru Popescu wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I hope you will not start hating me for so many requests in this short
> time :-).

No problem - Your comments and feedback are welcome  and feel free to
add them in Jira !

> I would like to kindly ask you to add svn:ignore on output folders so
> that on synchronization the target/ content is not considered.
> Currently after building and or testing there is a lot of output that
> is shown as non-versioned, and that should be discarded.
>
> thanks again,

yes - This clean up is necessary - sorry for that !