Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/05/01 11:35:41 UTC

Re: Tamil Translation

On 30/04/2013 Kadal Amutham wrote:
> Great. I will wait till further instructions.

It will be helpful to know, based on your experience so far:

1) Do you prefer to work online (Pootle) or offline (download PO files)?

2) Is there any significant work done on the UbuntuOne files or just
some tests that we can ignore?

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Tamil Translation

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/7/13 5:29 PM, Kadal Amutham wrote:
> I have just downloaded the Tamil PO files. I want to know whether all the
> strings are new in this version. Is it possible to copy from earlier
> version? Or what ever available in the earlier version has already been
> transferred this new version?

everything available from earlier version should be available in the po
files. I merged the old files with the new templates.

Juergen

Re: Tamil Translation

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tamil Translation