Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 02:52:34 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Lens from the Incubator

VOTE deadline has passed, as has the VOTE itself.

Binding +1 x 7 {Jakob, Sharad, Amareshwari, Jaideep, Sreekanth, Suma,
Jean-Baptiste}

No -0s, -1s.

Thanks everybody.  I'll add the graduation resolution the Board agenda.
-Jakob

Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Lens from the Incubator

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to everyone. Great work all.

Cheers

- Via mobile. Excuse brevity.