Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marc Esher <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 00:24:44 UTC

debugging a 400 Bad Request fault

Greetings all. I've got a small project using  Axis 1.4. I just hit a
problem where I'm getting a 400 Bad Request error in a simple invocation.
The thing has worked fine for months, invoking the requests on multiple
servers, but when invoking the service on one particular server I get the
bad request fault. invoking the service outside of my program, on this
troublesome server, works fine (i.e. executing the wsdl directly in a
browser, for example).

Any tips on starting to debug this thing? I think what I need first is to
see what URL axis is actually trying to hit, but I can't seem to get at it,
as I don't know the API that well and my initial attempts at finding the
data i need have been unsuccessful.

I'm using old-school call.invoke() style invocation on this one.

thanks a lot.

marc