Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/20 16:16:23 UTC

Slides from meetup @ EBay

Hi,
We had a nice meetup with high quality presentations last night.

I have uploaded the slides onto:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/files/

Thanks for the presenters for sharing their experiences.

Looking forward to HBaseCon 2012.

Re: Slides from meetup @ EBay

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Definitely.

I am hoping this event gives positive feedback to EBay's management. In the
future, the hosting process should be more streamlined.

Cheers

Re: Slides from meetup @ EBay

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.