Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/12/18 19:52:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] - release openwhisk-runtime-dotnet 1.14.0

It would be nice to push out a release with the recently added (1) .NET 3.0
support and (2) async support in both .NET 2.2 and 3.0.

There are no pending PRs and a trial release I built locally passed
`rcverify.sh`

Shawn, anything we should wait for, or should I kick off a release vote for
a 1.14.0?

--dave

Re: RE: [DISCUSS] - release openwhisk-runtime-dotnet 1.14.0

Posted by Shawn Black <sh...@apache.org>.
Howdy, all!

I finally got around to migrating the .NET Core 3.0 runtime to .NET Core 3.1.

I included an additional unit test for a .NET 2.2 project on the 3.1 runtime to show backwards compatibility.

This is the PR: https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-dotnet/pull/30

Once everything checks out and the PR is completed then I say lets put it in the 1.14.0 release :-).

Thanks!!
Shawn

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.