Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sébastien Geindre <se...@meteo.fr> on 2007/08/24 12:12:42 UTC

C2.2 mvn dependencies

hi all,

i try to mirgate my C2.1 application to C2.2

when i use cforms, i understood that i need to  :
- connect my block with the CForms block (i do not use ajax)
    <servlet:connections>
        <entry key="forms"
value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
      </servlet:connections>

The quesion is to i need to make dependencies in pom.xml maven config
file  ?

when i jetty:start , i have this error :
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'fr.meteo.advanced.block': Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' while setting
bean property 'connections' with key [forms]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' is defined

thank you !

--
Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV

Re: C2.2 mvn dependencies

Posted by Sébastien Geindre <se...@meteo.fr>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
> Sébastien Geindre pisze:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
>>
>> I 've found this dependency
>>    <dependency>
>>      <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
>>      <artifactId>cocoon-forms-impl</artifactId>
>>      <version>1.0.0-M3</version>
>>    </dependency>
>>
>> is it the right one ?
> Yes.
OK ! Excellent !
>> Next question...
>> I use forms-samples-styling.xsl for transforming my Forms into HTML
>> code , so i do need the newer version of forms-samples-styling.xsl.
>> But where can i get it ?
>> through
>> <map:transform
>> src="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-samples-styling.xsl">
>>     <map:parameter name="forms-resources"
>> value="{servlet:forms:/resource/external/forms}"/>
>> </map:transform>
>>
>> but it do not exist : An Error Occurred
>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
>> resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl
>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer
>> handler for
>> servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-samples-styling.xsl
> As the name implies you should search for this file in
> cocoon-forms-sample module:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl

Merci...
> I suggest that you copy and rename this file (to e.g.
> forms-styling.xsl) and store in your block. This stylesheet just
> imports other ones (from cocoon-forms-impl) so you don't have be
> worried that you will have any problems while upgrading.
>
> I hope that you have already seen this document:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/1351_1_1.html

Yes, i am on the green one...
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g2/g7/1351.html

Re: C2.2 mvn dependencies

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Sébastien Geindre pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
>
> I 've found this dependency
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
>      <artifactId>cocoon-forms-impl</artifactId>
>      <version>1.0.0-M3</version>
>    </dependency>
>
> is it the right one ?
Yes.

Re: C2.2 mvn dependencies

Posted by Sébastien Geindre <se...@meteo.fr>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
> Sébastien Geindre pisze:
>> hi all,
>>
>> i try to mirgate my C2.1 application to C2.2
>>
>> when i use cforms, i understood that i need to  :
>> - connect my block with the CForms block (i do not use ajax)
>>    <servlet:connections>
>>        <entry key="forms"
>> value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
>>      </servlet:connections>
>>
>> The quesion is to i need to make dependencies in pom.xml maven config
>> file  ?
>>
>> when i jetty:start , i have this error :
>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>> Error creating bean with name 'fr.meteo.advanced.block': Cannot
>> resolve reference to bean 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet'
>> while setting bean property 'connections' with key [forms]; nested
>> exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
>> bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' is defined
> Connections are used to wire up servlets together (you are wiring
> forms servlet to your block's servlet). However, before doing that you
> need to add forms jar to classpath. That's what exactly Maven takes
> care of when you add forms-impl dependency to your pom.xml.
>
> Short answer is: yes, you need to add it to pom as well.
OK, thank you.
[...]

for servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-samples-styling.xsl

thanks again.

Re: C2.2 mvn dependencies

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.