Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fettuccini <we...@umd.edu> on 2007/12/19 18:27:35 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP MessageTransformer

Are there any plans to bring the MessageTransformer functionality of
ActiveMQ-4.2 into ActiveMQ-CPP?  If not, is there an alternative means to
achieve this using CMS?  It would be helpful to perform message conversions
from within C++.

Cheers,
Phillip

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP MessageTransformer

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phillip,
We don't have anything planned yet, but you're more than welcome to
capture a JIRA issue (http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP)
and we'll see if we can work it into 2.2.

Regards,
Nate