Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by qi wu <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/09 10:18:28 UTC

Hadoop/Lucene/Nutch user in Beijing Get Together?

Hi,
I find some people from China also are in Lucene related mail list. Do any one have interest to meet together for exprience sharing or just for known each other.
If you were interested, pls drop me a mail or just join the Google group http://groups.google.com/group/lucene-beijing-event-2007  yourslef.

Thanks
 -Qi

Re: Hadoop/Lucene/Nutch user in Beijing Get Together?

Posted by Transbuerg Tian <ac...@gmail.com>.
xing , wo ye canjia .

ok , I am enrolled.

tian chunfeng