Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by nadav <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/16 11:32:20 UTC

How to create a mahout project in Netbeans?

Trying to compile the sources myself, but I don't have this class
com.google.common.base.Preconditions;

How did the maven succeed in building it? Is the source there? Is the jar
there?

Re: How to create a mahout project in Netbeans?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Hi Nadav,

Please ask over on user@mahout.apache.org, you're likely to get more responses.

On May 16, 2011, at 5:32 AM, nadav wrote:

> Trying to compile the sources myself, but I don't have this class
> com.google.common.base.Preconditions;
>
> How did the maven succeed in building it? Is the source there? Is the jar
> there?

Grant Ingersoll
Join the LUCENE REVOLUTION
Lucene & Solr User Conference