Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "richie.riviere@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/16 12:35:59 UTC

Cam JDBC component help

Hi all,

Apologies for the beginner question but I'm trying to get a new project
going from the examples I have seen and read (Spring DSL).

I'm trying to use the camel jdbc component to do a select from database 1
and insert into db2. I've got my select working as per below....

       <route id="trigger-database">
            <from uri="timer://webinar?{{timerParams}}"/>
            <setBody>
                   <simple>${properties:sql.selectProduct}</simple>
            </setBody>
            <to uri="jdbc:sourceDataSource"/>
            <split>
                <simple>${body}</simple>
                <log message=">>> Select all but using properties to define
query : ${body}"/>
            </split>
uri="controlbus:route?routeId=trigger-database&amp;action=stop&amp;async=true"/>
        </route>

I'm not sure how to change this route to now insert into database 2. Can
someone please help me with the syntax.

thanks