Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2011/07/08 07:09:46 UTC

Incubator Status Report

Hi Mentors,

I have created a draft status report for the board, for the month of
July that you can find on the cwiki at [1]. Please reivew and suggest
changes as necessary. We need to get your sign-off on this report and
have it submitted latest by July 13th, 2011.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Incubator+Status+Report+%28July+2011%29

Committers: If you have any input on this report, please do share.

Thanks,
Arvind

Re: Incubator Status Report

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Cool and Thanks !!
I have just signed off

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy

Re: Incubator Status Report

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Done. And it looks very good to me as well.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2011

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour