Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2002/10/18 07:26:00 UTC

WSDL2Java option

As far as I can see WSDL2Java makes the service-side code optional but
always generates the client-side code. I think it'd be useful to be able
to generate either one selectively, so that people who want to supply
pre-build Java clients for their Java services could easily drop the
code in separate packages. Anyone see any problems with this?

I'll take a look at adding this option myself if nobody comes up with a
reason against. Thanks,

  - Dennis