Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Daniel Reed <da...@wrycan.com> on 2003/09/14 00:53:42 UTC

Installation question

Hello all-

I followed the instructions on the LENYA site to get LENYA installed.
When compiling the code, I got an error around the EDitorSaveAction
needing to be Abstract because it did not implement "isStringEncoded"
method.  I had to change this Class to ABSTRACT to get it compile, but I
am sure there will be errors from this.

Secondly, I am getting the following exception quite other when browsing
the samples in LENYA:

An Error Occurredorg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExceptionUnable to get
transformer handler for
xslt/front/authoring/main.xslorg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Unable to get transformer handler for xslt/front/authoring/main.xsl

I have attached the full exception.

Thanks for any help any of you could provide, I really look forward to
digging into LENYA.

Dan reed