Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Liu, Tao" <Ta...@ssa.gov> on 2006/01/11 15:42:44 UTC

Any example to send/receive MTOM attachments in Axis 1.3?

Hi, Is there any sample code to use MTOM in Axis 1.3

The release notes for Axis 1.3 states that it has preliminary support for
MTOM.

Thanks,
Tao

Re: Any example to send/receive MTOM attachments in Axis 1.3?

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Dims, how would you categorize 0.94 (beta? functionally complete except
for xyz?) and what's the tentative schedule for a production-quality release
of Axis 2?

Thanks to you and your team and keep up the good work.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Tao,