Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/03/10 00:02:38 UTC

Class name from UserrightsService => UserRightsService?

Hi:

The fullpath class is:

src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/tools/service/UserrightsService.java

I know it is only about name conventions. The class is very recent, the
svn log shows it was first released in r148910 (2005-01-28) that means we
never shipped it, hence we can freely rename it without breaking any
contract.

Should we rename the class from UserrightsService => UserRightsService?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Class name from UserrightsService => UserRightsService?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Mie, 9 de Marzo de 2005, 17:10, Ralph Goers dijo:
> This was part of the portal tools that were donated a month or two ago.
> I have no problem in renaming it, but if you do make sure that all the
> configuration is changed to match (wherever that might be).
>
> After making the change I would suggest running the portal tools to make
> sure they are OK.

Sure, this is an easy task for eclipse. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.