Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 12:30:51 UTC

Order by out of stock !

We want to show the products in paging but out of stock at the last. Other
than store inventory lookup flag we have a custom logic for the out of
stock too.

Any idea How can I achieve it ? view_size is 20 , so in 20 records I can
sort but how to do it for over all set of products.

Deepak Agarwal,

Re: Order by out of stock !

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I figured it out. Added ExcludeOutOfStock search constraint by
preparing the dynamic view entity conditions.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> We want to show the products in paging but out of stock at the last. Other
> than store inventory lookup flag we have a custom logic for the out of
> stock too.
>
> Any idea How can I achieve it ? view_size is 20 , so in 20 records I can
> sort but how to do it for over all set of products.

> Deepak Agarwal,

Deepak Agarwal,

Paxcel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Gurgaon, India.
E-Mail: deepak.agarwal@paxcel.net
Mobile: +91 9910322604