Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au> on 2012/03/21 12:01:44 UTC

[BOUNCED] Returned mail: User unknown

Hi.� I am sending this to the list because my emails to the list's owner are being bounced as well.

Posted by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au>.
Thanks.  I'll sleep on it.  Have you ever tried rousing Yahoo to action or even establishing contact?  Not fun.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au>.

Posted by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au>.
Thanks.  My messages to the list arrive where addressed but some at least are also being bounced.

An email to the list owner was also bounced.  I don't know, of course, whether it was also delivered.

Posted by NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>.