Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by annimandary on 2003/12/28 16:59:30 UTC

Errors when connecting Tomcat to Apache

I'm using the mod_jk module to connect Tomcat to Apache but I get the
following errors when I start the Tomcat server:

mod_jk location: modules\mod_jk.dll
Make sure it is installed corectly or  set the config location
Using <ApacheConfig modJk="PATH_TO_MOD_JK.SO_OR_DLL">

Can't find workers.properties at
C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\jk\workers.properties
Please install it in the default location or  set the config location
Using <ApacheConfig workersConfig="FULL_PATH">

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.2
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.2

I checked the location of the mod_jk.dll and it's in the modules folder of
Apache. Where should I write the full path using the ApacheConfig as it's
telling me to do?

As for the second error, the folder jk doesn't contain any
workers.properties. In fact, I can't find it in any folder!