Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2010/06/23 12:32:40 UTC

Reconfiguring queue with config:null

Hi,

I ran the Java broker from the trunk today and I noticed a new message
on the console when a client connects and open a queue:

*********** Reconfiguring queue with config:null

Anyone know what this means?

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: Reconfiguring queue with config:null

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 23/06/2010 15:56, Martin Ritchie a écrit :

> Means I left in some debug for processing topic configuration.
>
> Shall be sorted directly.

Nothing to worry about then :) Thank you.

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

--
Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org