Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Esteban R <er...@hotmail.com> on 2021/04/16 16:49:17 UTC

Dash pattern in annotations

Hello. The following pdf: https://gofile.io/d/UWZHtw (simplification of a real life example) contains different annotations. Some of their rectangles are not displayed in Adobe Reader (expected behaviour) but pdfbox debugger (tried with 3.0.0-RC1 and 2.0.23) shows all of them. It seems to me that the dash pattern [0] makes the difference (not compatible with pdf spec?)

Esteban

Re: Dash pattern in annotations

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 16.04.2021 um 18:49 schrieb Esteban R:
> Hello. The following pdf: https://gofile.io/d/UWZHtw (simplification of a real life example) contains different annotations. Some of their rectangles are not displayed in Adobe Reader (expected behaviour) but pdfbox debugger (tried with 3.0.0-RC1 and 2.0.23) shows all of them. It seems to me that the dash pattern [0] makes the difference (not compatible with pdf spec?)
>
> Esteban

That's because a 0 dash pattern is illegal in java so the dash is ignored.

Tilman

RE: Dash pattern in annotations

Posted by Esteban R <er...@hotmail.com>.
Great! Thanks!