Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aleksandar Nikolov <ma...@anikolov.com> on 2015/01/03 12:02:08 UTC

Re: ServiceOverride help wanted

Hi,

Does anybody know how to override a service in Tapestry 5.3.8?

I don't want to use the back door - copy&paste&change the original
source in the original location and thus force the webserver to use the
modified class rather than the original one.

--
Best regards,
Aleksandar

Re: ServiceOverride help wanted