Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/03/01 11:48:09 UTC

OFBiz Talks for Apachecon NA in Montreal?

Hi All

Over the last few years at Apachecon our project has sometimes had enough submissions to be allocated an OFBiz track. You can see details of our participation in the past conferences section on the events page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Events

An example of one of our tracks is as follows:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Track+@+Apachecon+EU+2016

Apachecon NA is going to be in Montreal in September and the CFP is open until the end of March. Is anyone interested in or planning to submit anything?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Talks for Apachecon NA in Montreal?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Allan

That’s great to hear that you are interested in attending Apachecon. The ASF has a Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) that offers funding to people involved with Apache projects who want to attend Apachecon.   You can find details of how to apply at the links below:

http://apache.org/travel/

https://tac-vm2.apache.org/

Just for information in the past I have applied for and received TAC funding to attend Apachecon and it was a fantastic  experience. You can read about my TAC story at link below:

http://apache.org/travel/stories/women.html

So at the moment, I’m not sure if there has been any submissions for OFBiz presentations for Apachecon yet which is why I started the thread. (I'm trying to encourage some :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Allan Zarsuela <al...@gmail.com>.