Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Paul Squires <pa...@perininetworks.com> on 2012/08/24 23:36:06 UTC

Commercial Support for OpenMeetings

Hello all,

Time to delurk - I have been reading many of the interesting discussions
for some time. They have been illuminating and interesting with regard to
OpenMeetings development. So, a big thanks to all.

I have an initial question; we are successfully running OpenMeetings for a
client and are expanding our OpenMeetings offer to other clients. How do we
get our agency's details onto the "Commercial Support" page on the project
website?

(Sorry if this isn't the right place for the question, but the website
suggests putting such a request to the mailing list.)

Best regards,
Paul

Re: Commercial Support for OpenMeetings

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.